There’s no doubt that explainer videos are becoming increasingly popular. In fact, 65% of respondents in a recent Animoto survey said they’d like to see more video from brands in 2018. And it’s not hard to see why explainer videos are so appealing—they’re an engaging way to simplify complex ideas and increase conversion rates.
If you’re thinking of creating an explainer video for your business, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, you need to distill your message down to its core. What are you trying to explain, and why does it matter? Keep your script concise and make sure each element of your video serves a specific purpose.
Next, you need to make sure your video is visually engaging. Use strong visuals and graphics to help illustrate your points and keep viewers engaged. And finally, be sure to include a call to action at the end of your video so viewers know what you want them to do next.
Creating an explainer video can be a great way to simplify complex ideas and increase conversion rates. Just be sure to keep your message clear, your visuals strong, and your call to action effective.
Explainer videos are becoming increasingly popular as a way to communicate complex ideas in a simple, concise format. They can be used to introduce new products or services, explain a new concept or process, or simply to engage and entertain viewers.
Creating an explainer video is not as difficult as it may seem. With a little planning and creativity, you can create a video that will effectively communicate your message.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
1. Keep it short and sweet. Viewers have short attention spans, so it’s important to keep your explainer video concise. Aim for 2-3 minutes in length.
2. Use visuals to your advantage. Explainer videos are all about visuals. Use images and graphics to help explain your concept.
3. Use a voiceover. A voiceover can help to guide viewers through your explainer video and highlight important points.
4. Use music and sound effects. Music can help to set the tone for your video and sound effects can help to emphasize key points.
5. Be creative. Be creative in your approach to ensure that your explainer video stands out from the rest.
Creating an explainer video is a great way to communicate complex ideas in a simple, concise format. By following these tips, you can create an effective video that will engage and entertain viewers.